baby designer chicks $1.50 each - AZ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BellLisamo, May 15, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    As a test for my homemade bator, i threw in any eggs off my farm here. Well, to my surprise about 45 chicks have hatched!!!!!!!!!!
    Soooo i need to sell them! Or maybe you can talk me into just giving them away... LOL. I have TOO many! I dont mind meeting somewhere, depending on where it is. EX. im not driving to mesa (3 hrs away) to drop them off.

Heres a few pics of the babies ( 80% of them are cochin x's)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    OMG Lisa, I love that first one. I don't see myself going to AZ anytime soon though. ROFL!!

My grandson has this thing about Polish chicks lately. He's been in talking to the chicks in my brooder.

Oh yea, on a side note. He found a piece of that darned bubble wrap and popped it behind me. Scared the heck outta me. Then asked if I had anymore. LOL!! I told him that I'll have more when I get more eggs from you. [​IMG]

Laurie

3. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] Why do you have to be so far away.....

4. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:The first one is a giant barred cochin/SL polish. (No feather feet tho)

hahahaaa!!!!!!! Your grandson sounds soooo funny!!! You are on the list to get the polish/frizzle remember??? LOL! You will get him some top hat characters!!! [​IMG]

5. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:darn it! if you werent across the US, i would ship them when they are older if someone paid for the box & shipping

6. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:darn it! if you werent across the US, i would ship them when they are older if someone paid for the box & shipping

I wish I was closer....Now I am going to be on the hunt for giant barred cochin/SL polish. (No feather feet tho)eggs!!!....hmmmm I have a Blue standard cochin Roo maybe I can make my own.....Now I need some SL Polish pullets!!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  7. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    BellLisamo I need to keep from reading your posts....so far I am praying your hens keep laying Frizzle X Polish eggs [​IMG] and now I want some giant barred cochin/SL polish chicks or eggs.... [​IMG]

8. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:hahaaaa! well dangit! after i fill all the orders for the pozzles, ill throw my polish back in with him. Or i can throw the polish in with my SL polish roo.... hummm. Would people want more barred polish x or PURE polish?

9. cherokeechicken

cherokeechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    anchorage,alaska
    i am new to this chicken stuff and would love to have some . how much are they and how much for shipping and the bio box. the zip here is 36280

10. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:the chickens are $1.50 each, and i will have to look to see how much a bio box & shipping would be. I'll get back to you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by