Baby ducklings

Maddy in Andalusia

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2020
Hi. I am hoping for some advice please. Hubby and I keep hens and wanted ducks. We ordered 2 females aged about 16 weeks. When we went to pick up they are very small chicks. If we weren’t worried about what would happen to them if we didn’t take them we wouldn’t have. We live in rural Spain. Please does anyone know how old these babies are please.....
F514630D-7976-422B-BBCB-78DB683332B4.jpeg
F514630D-7976-422B-BBCB-78DB683332B4.jpeg

Those are very young, maybe a few days old. Are they female? They need baby duckling things... heat, safe water setup, and starter food.

One wonderful thing about ducks is how fast they feather out. 😍
Thank you so much..... we have been told they are female....we were worried that they were that young....🥴.... they are eating, got brewers yeast to add to feed, they love to be tucked into my t shirt ! They are swimming on shallow ‘pond’ and all we can do is keep them warm, fed, watered and loved....🥺

Thank you so much..... we have been told they are female....we were worried that they were that young....🥴.... they are eating, got brewers yeast to add to feed, they love to be tucked into my t shirt ! They are swimming on shallow ‘pond’ and all we can do is keep them warm, fed, watered and loved....🥺
Awww, that's great! They will definitely bond with you more easily being so young. 🥰

Those are very young, maybe a few days old. Are they female? They need baby duckling things... heat, safe water setup, and starter food.

One wonderful thing about ducks is how fast they feather out. 😍

Back
Top Bottom