baby fluffy butts have arrived

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ladyride, Jun 16, 2011.

1. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    baby fluffy butts have arrived & are settled in al have eat drank & seem to be happy. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kyle241

Kyle241 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2011
    They look happy! Quite a large flock you have, we only got 6 yesterday ourselves and already are stressed!

3. ladyride

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    they sent 9 packing peanuts along with the 6 buff brahmas & orpington roo more than I expected no doubt but we see what the little red guys are [​IMG] none had pasty butt they came a day early post office called this am freaked didn't have brooder set up so with morning coffee flying around trying to get it together lol.But they settled in the coop in their brooder now. still adjusting light to get right temp.

4. turbodog

turbodog Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Independence, La.
    9 packing peanuts!? [​IMG] Glad you were able to accommodate the extras even though you weren't quite ready for the original 7. [​IMG]
    Good job and nice looking bunch of fuzzybutts [​IMG]

5. ladyride

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    Quote:We definitely gonna have to get tractor going now to help with containment our 4x8 coop will be hard pressed to hold 16 birds it will work for a little while but not for long as fast as they grow. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by