baby goats are such fun!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by zatsdeb, May 7, 2008.

1. zatsdeb

zatsdeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    My baby goats all seem to think they need to climb on the picnic table! My grandson agrees!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    TOO cute!!!

3. dfchaser

dfchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    NC
    baby goats, and big goats for that matter, think they can climb on anything!! We were working outside in the pen this weekend and before long we were the climbing structure for our babies!

4. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    i see that suv sitting there.they just love to get on hoods an roofs of car trucks an suvs.an they will scratch the paint biggtime.they did that to my moms car.cost me $100 to get the scratches waxed an buffed out.

5. zatsdeb

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    its a pickup truck, chevy silverado, my husbands, and my truck is the same only with no cap on the back and an extended cab. they haven't been on that, they are big trucks, but they were all over my husbands old buick beater car!! The babies are the only ones that can get up that high!!

6. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Oh! Pretty goats! I love the boers with the black on them!

7. trailhound

trailhound Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Ha!

My baby goats think they need to be on my tables too. Unlimited forest and pasture, but where do they want to be- the porch or patio table. It is even better if there is stuff up there they can knock down.

Today, my little doeling got her self trapped in the chicken tractor. We have no idea how that happened!

8. zatsdeb

Oct 2, 2007
    Lincoln, Illinois
    I was on the computer just a bit ago and I heard knocking at the door, and I went to the front, noone, I heard the knocking again, I went to the back, and there were 2 of the babys with their feet on the back door... knocking! I think they wanted in!

9. legacyln

legacyln Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Jefferson City, MO
    You must keep your location a secret or I will not be able to resist sneakiing down there and making off with those two boers with chocolate heads. Sooooooooooooo cute!

My chickens have taken to hanging out on ny front porch when it rains and ot rained all day today. I had the same thing happen w/the chicks, kept thinking there was a light knock at the door. It was the chickens!! My roo was calling for his raisins I guess!

10. retiredsailor6

retiredsailor6 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2008
    Ferndale WA
    You have some cuties.
    Floppy ears, That's why the wife picked the LaMancha/Boer cause of her ears.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by