Baby goats

the lawsons

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 25, 2011
NE Tennessee
Went 0 for 8 on my first quail hatch. Were due to hatch this past Thursday. Got a good surprise this morning though. Princess Peach (my boys are big Mario Bros fans) had twins! Both appear to be doing great. She is a first time mom but she looks like a pro with these two little ones. We separated them from the others and gave them their own barn stall. I sure hope everything goes good. Her sister, Princess Daisy, looks like she could have one in a few weeks, too.

Oh my gosh, congrats! They are adorable! I am envious, I am waiting in anticipation for baby goats too (reserved with a breeder) so seeing yours helps with the wait!

love.gif
If I keep asking for goats for my birthday, every year, DH will have to cave eventually, right?

They are so darn cute. I love babies. I have 2 does that are pregnant. They are both due in May. Are they both girls?

wee.gif
I LOVE those kinds of surprises! Congrats! My two Nigerian gals surprised me with babies. Well after the first one freshened I knew the second doe was right behind her.

Both are boys. Turned them out with the others today. My other nanny looks like she could go at any time. My boys named the white one Hot Rod and the black one Little Bit. :)

Took me 16 years to get chickens...that was finally achieved at this past easter...I now have 65ish chickens,a horse,goat due with twins any minute(why i am lurking here!!) and 2 rabbits!! Plus the dogs and cats we have had!! Oh and quail in the bator!!
love.gif
If I keep asking for goats for my birthday, every year, DH will have to cave eventually, right?

Father-in-law called last night (goats are at his house). Princess Daisy had her baby yesterday. Haven't been able to go check on them yet as I was home with a sick little guy all evening. Hopefully will get by today and be able to post pics soon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom