Baby goslings first swim! Pics heavy

Biddieacres

Songster
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
With all the heavy rains our easement was flooded so I let the new babies out of their enclosure for a swim. It was their first swim and did they LOVE IT!
yippiechickie.gif
At one point they were all under water swimming so fast and splashing. It was funny, I couldn't believe it! They were truly enjoying themselves. Now I am wondering if I will be able to round them up for tonight.

drinking.jpg

Under water playing
allunderwater.jpg

Splashing Under water
underwatergeese.jpg

firstswim.jpg

firstswim2.jpg

lookinginwater.jpg

mouthopen.jpg

Oh how cute!!!

big_smile.png

I love watching waterfowl dive. It is funny to see them dart through the water. My goobers do it in their itty bitty pond. It is really funny when one of the ducks pops up UNDER another duck...LOL

those arent babies, all i see are adult goslins. get your chicken right. i remember my first forced swim too. member yours? probably not.

I believe they are 4 weeks old. "Darting" is a good word. That is what they were doing wifezilla!

Last edited:
They look like they are having a blast. I hope you don't have any problem getting them to come in for the night. Are these the same goslings you rescued? They look real good if they are. I'm glad you did rescue them, they sure look very Happy to have a new home who cares for and Loves them.

Back
Top Bottom