1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Baby Muscovy...born 8 May. FREE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by justusnak, May 8, 2007.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have a Muscovy hen, just sat about 20 eggs. Im not sure how many are in there....but...anyone interested!??? I need to find them ALL homes!!
    Here she is.

[​IMG]
    I am in SE Indiana, Jennings county.

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  2. zoooteacher

zoooteacher Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2007
    What a good mama! Wish I had broody hens that good [​IMG]

3. BigMama

BigMama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    How adorable! I wished I lived near you.[​IMG]

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I also have 2 frizzles setting on about 20 eggs....and a Aracuna(sp) mix...setting 11 eggs. Frizzles due in about a week.....others in 15 days.

5. speedi3

speedi3 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2007
    Litchfield, Ohio
    Boy wish I lived closer too, I have 2 males and would love a female for the lonely guys..[​IMG]

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Too bad you live so far away, Deb. I'd take a couple of those cuties off your hands, even though I've been saying the past few days "NO DUCKS!" There's a pond next to our high school, and there's a pair of muscovies living there. We see them almost every day when I pick the kids up.

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

well....poopy! I really need to find these things homes! What in the world am I gonna do with all these ducklings? Ohhhh woe is me! LOL

8. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    So you thinking about shipping any of these cuties??? I would be interested in the Aracuna,

9. Oaknim

Oaknim Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2007
    Sylvia, KS
    Too bad I'm not closer - those babies are adorable! And if you know me...I can never have enough animal friends around. [​IMG] ~ Oaknim

10. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Im sorry, I just cant ship.....Too many horror stories. ( plus I have NO IDEA how to do that)

I wish someone was closer...they are going to need a new home...and fast!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by