1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

baby needs a name!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by cbrown86, Apr 20, 2011.

1. cbrown86

cbrown86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2011
    Missouri
    [​IMG]
    Little one doesn't want to have her picture taken.
    [​IMG]
    REALLY doesn't want her picture taken!
    [​IMG]
    Poor New Guy...
    [​IMG]
    "Ok, FINE, since you insist on taking pictures... *SIGH*"-nameless chick
    [​IMG]
    "I've had enough, go away."-nameless chick
    [​IMG]
    "I am about to shove that camera where the sun doesn't shine..."-nameless chick
    [​IMG]
    Ok, so what breed is this little lady? This was the only one at Atwoods that the employee said she had never seen before.
    [​IMG]
    And, what should I name her? The hubby didn't approve of me calling her "Poop Face" bc of her brown face... [​IMG]

2. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    How do you know it's a she ?? did it come from the hatchery pullet bin ??, and why do you have to name it ???

3. cbrown86

Mar 7, 2011
    Missouri
    Yes, she came from the pullet bin. Where I got her, they put bands on the wings of the ones who are pullets. And I don't HAVE to name her. I just name all my animals. My chickens are layers, not for eating.

4. NaomiSarah

NaomiSarah Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2010
    AAAWWWWWE SO cute. NO idea on the breed, but I'd call her Copper. Or Penny hehehehe

5. cbrown86

Mar 7, 2011
    Missouri
    Thanks! I don't know why the pics make her face so light. Her face is DARK chocolate brown, almost black.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by