1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Baby Number 2 Has Hatched! 2/13

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by FreakyChickenLuver, Feb 6, 2009.

1. FreakyChickenLuver

FreakyChickenLuver Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2009
    [​IMG] My baby has hatched. She started at 9 AM and finally now at 10:00 she has hatched. I was worried becuase she hadn't zipped all day but here she is, a beautiful thing. [​IMG] It's such a miracle. Baby 2 out of 13. Such a miracle. I am so glad that everything is okay and tomorrow morning when I awake around 7-9AM I shall put them in their box with the heat lamp and everything. :]

CONGRATS TO ME!
    Meanwhile, here is the photo of her brother (not sure about the genders yet)http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/madisonlune/?action=view&current=P2050079.jpg

They
    are such cuties!!! :]

Tell me whattcha think!

It is kind of blurry. Sorry!

2. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    congrats sorda looks like mine i just had mine hatch to like an hour or hour and half ago her eis my pic
    [​IMG]

3. FreakyChickenLuver

FreakyChickenLuver Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2009
    AWW! That's cute!

4. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    thanks i have no clue what it is i am hoping for a seabright but it is quite dark so i will see

5. mrandmrschicken

mrandmrschicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    NW IA
    Hi Bock;

You won't see any color on your Sebright for at least a week, maybe more. We hatched one out on Dec. 1st and the gold didn't show up right away. She, I think its a she, doesn't look anything like her mamma yet!
    M.

6. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    ooo that stinks i wanna make sur ei get some im goign to order some seabright eggs for my next batch

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by