Baby Partridge( Chukar) having breathing issue

FARAZ2444

Hatching
Jul 9, 2016
Karachi
Hi... I bought 2 baby chicks and 2 baby Partridges one week before. As i'm new to this field i kept all of them together due to which one of my baby Partridge died yesterday and the other one is having breathing issue. I came to know from one of the thread that Partridge cannot stay with chicks due to compatibility ( diseases) issues . I immediately removed the baby Partridge from chicks. The baby Partridge is eating very less food as compared to the previous practice while staying with chicks but now most of the time he is closing his eyes and raises his neck showing he is having some breathing issue after he is left alone. he is 3 weeks old i put him under heat to keep him warm but still showing no sign of improvement. Please help regarding this? is there any home remedy caz nearest vet is on leave and will be available after 02 day....

welcome-byc.gif
Sorry I can't help much, but, what breed is this baby partridge? Has it got most of its feathers, and did it have a lamp while it was with the other chicks? I'm not much use here, but I hope somebody comes along to help you! xx

-Ya'el

Hi.. It was Asian partridge... and i provided everything to him which i can but all in vain... Both baby partridges died with same disease after 2 days of my previous post... I appreciate your concern... Thank you very much...

Back
Top Bottom