Baby pics...and questions

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Cetawin, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I ordered 3 ameraucana's from Meyer hatchery..all three of them look completely different. [​IMG] I believe I have beautiful little EEs which is fine too. But here are their pics...they are sooooo cute and so sweet.

Cruella:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deville:

[​IMG]

Cindy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think it is fabulous that all three are different. Although Cindy looks a lot like our other baby, Sandy. This is Sandy...

[​IMG]

Anyone have a pic of an Ameraucana baby about 5 or 6 weeks old? I am curious of the difference.

A courtesy pic of my beautiful baby Luna...a splash cochin...I just love her too pieces. What a sweetie pie she is.

[​IMG]

I am done showing off my babies now.

2. chickorama

chickorama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Cruella looks like our dark brahma- does she/he have feathery feet, because It can't be a Brahma if it doesn't have them. If not, it's an americana.

3. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Here is my little EE roo he is much MUCH more prettier and bigger now. he now has orange, yellow, and red around his neck. if i get a chance i will get a recent picture of him and show you. his name is freckles. Oh and i think he may also be a blue wheaton ameraucana roo but i just call him EE for short.
    [​IMG]
    Here is my EE hen cluckers she, too is now much MUCH more bigger and prettier now. she is a real sweaty i will try and get a recent pic of her soon and post it as well.
    [​IMG]

freckles up close:
    [​IMG]
    Cluckers again:
    [​IMG]

oh and the date is wrong on the pictures they are all taken around 07-08. "2007-2008"

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Nope Cruella is not a Brahma. She has greenish featherless legs. I just love em too pieces though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by