1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Baby rabbits - Lionheads

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jerseygirl1, Dec 21, 2010.

1. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    OK, there are four boys and two girls up for sale, cutest little things. PM for more photos

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    are you kidding me with these guys??? so so cute!!!!!! got anymore photos????? I have never had a bunny-what special care do they need-do these guys need to be under heating lamps-can they tolerate the cold??? tell me more please??

3. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    HAHA Nat! You want a bunny way to bad! I can bring you one at chickenstock in the spring.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Im going to see her in a month:) Dh would kill me but when I look at that face-and if I can keep them down in garage with the rest of animals-I think he'll soften up:) If they are all sold before I get to Jersey-then I will totally take you up on one or two at chickenstock:) Thanks Matty!!!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    dang it!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I got shot down!!! Dh said no way but they were cute showed him this photo-he said maybe in Spring when things are seperated and we can build a cute house for themm but not now! [​IMG] [​IMG] Im sorry i really thought Id be able to swindle my way into a pair of these guys...mmm still have a few weeks to go so maybe I suck up real good in the mean time.

6. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    So far, I have three left. They are so stinkin' cute it is ridiculous. They also use a litterbox and I kid you not. I keep a litterbox in the cage and they use it.
    They can stay outside as long as the hutch is draft free
    I can bring him down when you come in January if you want to................................
    I have more pics.......

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG]

I need photos to show him really cute photos!! what ones do you have left and what colors are they:)??

8. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I have three boys left, two are solid black with the mane, and one is grey/black mix.

I only have pics of the black one, truthfully they are the cuter ones

BRB

9. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    [​IMG]

Same bunny, different angle

10. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY