well im a bit sad tonight, i luckily had 2 silkies hatch "doubt the rest will..no pips" and the one huge egg i was really excited about has a deformity....a quite big one really. poor guy, this to me is an obvious cull...but as of now i just don't have the heart to do it. I have a few options tho i think. The first would be to wait it out and see if it shrinks, the second...lace it and see if i can drain it some how..." i touched and squeezed it a bit and it does seem like a mass and not just liquid tho" and the third option would just be to sell the little guy to someone. Maybe i can get some silky expert's in here but to me...i think it's just a large tumor.