1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Baby Sultan pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by stilldeb, Jun 12, 2011.

1. stilldeb

stilldeb Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    NW Kentucky
    Couple of people said they wanted to see my Sultan babies when I got a chance to get some pictures. They are just over three weeks old now and today was the first they went outside to 'play':

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are so sweet and fall asleep when I sing to them (apparently, I am not a great singer!).

deb g
    KY

P.S. I was able to re-home the 10 LF BR roos that were stuffed into the box as 'packing peanuts' when I ordered the Sultans. Not the kind of surprise I was looking for.

2. barbieszoo

barbieszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Stillwater, OK
    Awww... they are so cute. I bet they are lots of fun. Wow - 10 extra roos of a completely different breed added in your order?? That would be stressful!

3. rebel-rousing-at-night

rebel-rousing-at-night Chillin' With My Peeps

They look too cute with their Mohawks. [​IMG]

4. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    sorry to be posting on an old thread, but, may I ask what hatchery you got your sultans from ? Or if you have any pictures of them as an adult ?

5. LisaBeth

LisaBeth Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2012
    Leander, Texas
    oh my goodness....they are adorable...I'm JUST finishing my coop and...have a friend who ended up with a couple of sultan chicks in the "foster chicks" she had gotten...I fell in love and...they will be coming home with me in another week or two...they were much littler guys last week than these...but...I bet they will look like this soon! Do you have any pictures of them grown?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by