Baby Yoga?

That is really weird... and that baby is tiny!! So probably only a couple months old... i dont think babies need yoga...

I am SO sorry but tis is SO WRONG!!!!!! IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!!! Yeah the baby's head and neck can't handle that and the joints that is such another WRONG!!!!!!! WOW I can't even think someone can put this on the web and don't get arrested for child endangerment charges? Really??????? This women would get my boot up her $#@%!

Quote:
You do not know the country she is from. And how do you know the babies joints can't handle it? IF she has been doing this to the baby since it was born then it probably has very well built joints and muscles. It was almost able to stand up in her hand. If you just randomly grabbed a child from someone and tried that it probably would have made the arms and legs go out of socket.

Quote:
You do not know the country she is from. And how do you know the babies joints can't handle it? IF she has been doing this to the baby since it was born then it probably has very well built joints and muscles. It was almost able to stand up in her hand. If you just randomly grabbed a child from someone and tried that it probably would have made the arms and legs go out of socket.

Nope .....sorry ......NOT right....... Had 3 of my own and 4 of my brothers and 5 that needed a home. If you look into the native american child care from the early times and yeah this is SO wrong and native americans are some of the strongest peoples in the world. The first year of life is really basic, acually the first 4 months is on the moms back. Then they are left at the row end, on a blanket, to raise up to see Moma. By the time they are three they are starting to ride a horse. You do NOT have to throw your BABY around to make them strong. REALLY!!!!!!!!

Disturbing..
hmm.png

Shaken baby syndrome anyone??

Back
Top Bottom