Baby Yoga?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Nov 1, 2011.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
  2. Chick15

Chick15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2011
    That is really weird... and that baby is tiny!! So probably only a couple months old... i dont think babies need yoga...

3. caspernc

caspernc Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Z town NC
    I am SO sorry but tis is SO WRONG!!!!!! IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!!! Yeah the baby's head and neck can't handle that and the joints that is such another WRONG!!!!!!! WOW I can't even think someone can put this on the web and don't get arrested for child endangerment charges? Really??????? This women would get my boot up her $#@%!

4. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Quote:You do not know the country she is from. And how do you know the babies joints can't handle it? IF she has been doing this to the baby since it was born then it probably has very well built joints and muscles. It was almost able to stand up in her hand. If you just randomly grabbed a child from someone and tried that it probably would have made the arms and legs go out of socket.

5. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    Creepy. O.O

6. caspernc

caspernc Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Z town NC
    Quote:You do not know the country she is from. And how do you know the babies joints can't handle it? IF she has been doing this to the baby since it was born then it probably has very well built joints and muscles. It was almost able to stand up in her hand. If you just randomly grabbed a child from someone and tried that it probably would have made the arms and legs go out of socket.

Nope .....sorry ......NOT right....... Had 3 of my own and 4 of my brothers and 5 that needed a home. If you look into the native american child care from the early times and yeah this is SO wrong and native americans are some of the strongest peoples in the world. The first year of life is really basic, acually the first 4 months is on the moms back. Then they are left at the row end, on a blanket, to raise up to see Moma. By the time they are three they are starting to ride a horse. You do NOT have to throw your BABY around to make them strong. REALLY!!!!!!!!

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Disturbing.. [​IMG]
    Shaken baby syndrome anyone??

8. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Looks more like circus training. Still very wrong. [​IMG]

9. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I was a nervous wreck watching that. Wrong on so many levels...

10. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I had to switch it off, couldn't watch it all the way through. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by