Back to School

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WyandotteTX, May 29, 2011.

1. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    If it seems like I havent been around much lately(not that anyone would probably notice), but I have started back to Graduate school at the age of 40..almost 41. I am pursuing a Masters of Education in Counseling and will be done with it by December 2012. This week was my first week and it gave me some challenges but I am glad that I think I have handled the tasks needed to be produced. I had to write 15 pages and spend 11 hours online, the entire program is online which is a very good thing for me and my schedule.
    Guess I am just ranting here.....just thought I would share the ramblings on a Sunday evening.
    By the way, APA writing style is a GIGANTIC pain in the butt....ugh!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My best friend in the world completed her masters in marriage and family therapy just under a year ago and she is 55. You can do this!!!!

3. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    Thanks Debi, I was a bit overwhelmed beginning of last week when they sent me all of the information about what I was going to have to complete. I learned alot this week and just hope it becomes a little less stressful as each week goes along.
    I am excited about the possibility of doing something new. I am a HS coach/teacher and it seems to have overwhelmed who I am. I want to be more than what I am currently, if that makes any sense. Plus I am tired of working 90 hours a week for 6 months out of the year as well......lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by