I was wondering if anyone came up with a plan B to prevent heat loss when there is a power outage. I am at the end of a first time hatch and not holding up too much hope that any egg will hatch. We had a pwer outage on day 10 for 3 hours, and a temp spike on day 19 in lockdown for an hour. I can't get the humidity level up and I am literally boiling water in the box. It is day 20. Everything that could go wrong did. I will have to formulate a different plan for next time. Anyone?