Backyard Chicken Survey

nkawahata

Hatching
Mar 30, 2017
Hi! I’m a student at Georgia Tech doing research on the US backyard chicken market for a marketing class project, and I’m trying to find more information about the demographic, buying habits, and social media habits. I would really appreciate it if y'all could take a couple minutes to fill out this survey for me. Thanks for your help!!!

https://goo.gl/forms/jZGYg1lysf3sazVM2

I wasted my time filling out your survey,
Because I got to the last question and I don't use any of those websites/apps . It would not let me complete the survey. If you don't have a space for none then your survey is flawed and the results will be inaccurate. Good luck

Greetings from Kansas and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us. I'll take a crack at your survey. Good luck to you!

I confess to obviously not reading the criteria thoroughly "US backyard chicken market" .. I got knocked out of the running at the second question 'What US state do you live in?' Bzzzzt .. your out! lol
wink.png

Last edited:
I confess to obviously not reading the criteria thoroughly "US backyard chicken market" .. I got knocked out of the running at the second question 'What US state do you live in?' Bzzzzt .. your out! lol
wink.png

You want to borrow my state?

I promise not to sue you for identity theft.
lol.png

I've edited the social media question so hopefully I'm not wasting anyone else's time
1f4a9.png
So sorry to anyone who found themselves stuck at the end of the previous version!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom