backyard chickens in North Vancouver BC

kathariner

In the Brooder
Sep 3, 2019
Hi there,

Great to be on the group, I've found it so helpful setting up our little hen house! We currently have 3 heritage breed chickens and got our very first egg yesterday! I'd love to connect with anyone local as my biggest hurdle seems to be finding supplies locally:) Thanks!

aart

Chicken Juggler!
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Nov 27, 2012
SW Michigan
My Coop
My Coop

Kris5902

Crossing the Road
Oct 12, 2018
British Columbia, Canada
Hi there,

Great to be on the group, I've found it so helpful setting up our little hen house! We currently have 3 heritage breed chickens and got our very first egg yesterday! I'd love to connect with anyone local as my biggest hurdle seems to be finding supplies locally:) Thanks!

Welcome to BYC! I grew up in North Van, and miss it often... the closest I can think of for feed and supplies is Otter Co-op out in Surrey or Langley. You could check to see if Bosely’s could bring it in for you? I haven’t been local for several years though, and there could be something else closer I don’t know about.

Edit to add: sometimes Princess Auto has feeders and waterers, at least on Vancouver island (I never checked when I was in the city) but that might be closer.

Top Bottom