Backyard flock of 10 hens & 2 Ducks in southern CA need a home, free coops TAKE EVERYTHING

PapaChicken7487

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 23, 2012
We have a flock of 10 Hens & 2 ducks that we need to re-home. We are hoping they can all stay together. They were all hand raised & are very friendly pet birds. Good with dogs, cats, and kids. We are moving across the country & have decided not to take them with us for many reasons. Everything you see in the photos is included, the 2 coops, nesting boxes, feeder, perch, pool, and the enclosure too. The enclosure is made of lightweight PVC pipes with green mesh zip tied together, its been a great way to keep them safe from predators & can be easily disassembled & reassembled in your yard.
We have a diverse flock of many different breeds with multicolored egg layers, they are all healthy and beautiful.
Serious inquiries only. Not for eating or fighting! PETS ONLY.
Feel free to email, call or text with any questions
thank you
Chris

[email protected]
562-706-5374

0.jpg

(ROOSTER PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED)

I have room for them, but do ducks need to have a pond? I don't have a pond… Is the green mesh plastic? Just wondering, because if so I would probably need to use a different pen for them here, due to type of predators. I will email you.

Betsy

Too bad you live in CA, I live in Washington. It would have been perfect, I have an lots of land for them to roam. My hens would have even accepted them, my hens are pets as well. Good luck with finding them a home and good luck on your move.

I'd be interested in taking two hens off your hands. I'm in Huntington Beach and currently have 4 hens, I'm looking for 2 more. I can't take all of them. Do they all have to stay together?

Tom

I can take it all !!
Im in Riverside in a rural area with an arce of land . I can get this weekend if you need .
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom