BackYardChicken's Most Funniest Moments!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
This thread is for anyone to post their most funniest moments about...well...anything!
big_smile.png
Just as long as you keep it appropriate.
wink.png

At this thread, there's no guarantee that you won't wet yourself or spit up a beverage all over your computer...so I won't take any responsibility in that!
lol.png
Do not blame me if it happens! lol
wink.png

So, with that. please feel free to post ANY of your most funniest moments! (just make sure it's appropriate)
big_smile.png

Enjoy and let the laughs, gags, and randomly hilarious stories begin!!!
ya.gif
woot.gif

I will start off with one. It's not as funny as it was embarrassing, but here it goes:

It was the end of the day at school and we were waiting to be dismissed to the bus. As usual, I liked to get out to the bus as quick as I could; I hated being stuck in the traffic jam and I wanted a seat on the bus. So as soon as the bell rang, I hurried out of the class and down the hall, almost the first person out. Just as I left the classroom, I suddenly stepped on a pencil and fell right on my face!
ep.gif
gig.gif
It was a little embarrassing and funny at the same time!
lol.png
I could hear some kids laughing behind me. LOL
roll.png

gig.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
sorry but I can't help it. I will try to remember one funny moment and I will post it here. Great idea about this thread
wink.png

Here's one about a friend of mine. I called her on her cell phone and she didn't answer so I left a message. A few minutes later she called and told me that she was on her way to the library and all of a sudden her car started to shake. She checked the road surface to see if it had been grated, but it was fine. She started to panic because something was terribly wrong with her car and then she realized her butt was vibrating! She had put her phone in her back pocket and it was set to vibrate!
lol.png

Quote:
I was sleeping in my tree stand on a warm dec afternoon and my phone which was on viberate rang but in my mind I thought somone had snuck up hooked wires to the tree and was trying to electricute me scared me half to death:eek:

OK this is one of my most funniest and embarrassing moments. I used to work a dog boarding/training kennel and it was like december when this incident happened. I was wearing a waterproof windbreaker and I had my cell phone in one of the pockets because I was waiting for a call. So I had just finished training a male maltese type dog, it was a small dog, and I was carrying it back into the house to put it back into the crate I noticed that there pee spots on the floor. So figured that it piddled on the floor, then I stuck hand in my pocket where my cell phone was and that dog had peed all in that pocket destroying my cell phone.

Got one fer ya! My sister has a ton of embarassing stories I'm sure...we get the biggest kick out of her because she is always doin' something. My sis was about 17 yo at the time and had an old oldsmobile she was driving well occasionally it would over heat. So she was on the interstate one day and it overheated.... so she called our BIL to come and help her (she was alone). While she was waiting..... a guy on a motorcycle drove up and asked if she needed any assistance, she replied "no I have some help on the way, my car just overheated it does it from time to time". So he replied "oh well there is a creek just over the hill there if you need some water". She then replied "oh thanks but I have a sprite right here". Anyway the guy had a weird look on his face as he put his helmet back on and drove off. So... naturally she was wondering why he had that reaction to her reply.....then it finally dawned on her what he was referring to.
lau.gif
, that is just one of my favorites.
ETA: edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Ol'FashionHen :

Got one fer ya! My sister has a ton of embarassing stories I'm sure...we get the biggest kick out of her because she is always doin' something. My sis was about 17 yo at the time and had an old oldsmobile she was driving well occasionally it would over heat. So she was on the interstate one day and it overheated.... so she called our BIL to come and help her (she was alone). While she was waiting..... a guy on a motorcycle drove up and asked if she needed any assistance, she replied "no I have some help on the way, my car just overheated it does it from time to time". So he replied "oh well there is a creek just over the hill there if you need some water". She then replied "oh thanks but I have a sprite right here". Anyway the guy had a weird look on his face as he put his helmet back on and drove off. So... naturally she was wondering why he had that reaction to her reply.....then it finally dawned on her what he was referring to.
lau.gif
, that is just one of my favorites.
ETA: edited for spelling.

lol I bet it's funny but I don't get it?
idunno.gif
lol.png
guess I'm having a brain fart again!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom