Bad Azz Silkies 12 plus eggs (as of 5pm Tuesday 15 eggs)

ultra1classic

THE FLUFFINATOR
10 Years
Jul 20, 2009
Virginia
Bad Azz Silkies is offering for your consideration 12 plus silkie eggs. Currently I have 5 white and 7 b/b/s eggs available. Fertility has been outstanding here on the farm. All of my breeder birds are show quality. I am extremely picky on the quality of birds that join my flock. Feel free to email or pm me with any questions. I also have some started birds available. paypal only please

37218_byc_eggs.jpg

37218_chicken_joe.jpg

37218_babyg.jpg

37218_when1.jpg

37218_baby_girl1.jpg

37218_09_wht1.jpg

37218_ka2.jpg

37218_010.jpg

Last edited:
Bob those are awesome!!!
wee.gif
Coming to my Fall chickenstock in NY? Plenty of room for your harley and truck:) oh and your tarpless tents LOL... Nava and El W and I are cooking BBqing dinner
wink.png
OH PS my DH is way into vodka if that sweetens the pot!

Quote:
Wish I lived closer..
hit.gif

Nava and EL W. are flying from FL???
lol.png
tongue.png

I'd have to have a case of that vodka you mentioned before I would even consider getting on a plane.

Last edited:
Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
Nava and EL W. are flying from FL???
lol.png
tongue.png

I'd have to have a case of that vodka you mentioned before I would even consider getting on a plane.​

BOB and Gretchen can help you with that as can I when you get here:)

Quote:
I'd have to have a case of that vodka you mentioned before I would even consider getting on a plane.

I have no idea what your talking about Nat!! Just because there were empty wine bottles, a bottle of grey goose pretty much shot, took me 45 minutes to walk a hundred yards to my tent, I rolled down a stone driveway and then slept in the rain you assume I was hammered ;-)

Quote:

I have no idea what your talking about Nat!! Just because there were empty wine bottles, a bottle of grey goose pretty much shot, took me 45 minutes to walk a hundred yards to my tent, I rolled down a stone driveway and then slept in the rain you assume I was hammered ;-)

I thought you slept on a wooden bench before you stumbled and rolled to your tent?? Come on now...tell the truth!!! Oh wait I forgot-Thats right Gretchen tied you up stapled you mouth open and made you watch AI movies and then poured grey goose down you throat until you waved the white flag in defeat. Then and only then did she free you from her evil clutches to roll off to bed! LOL
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom