1. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    So today was not a good day.Yesterday I went to dentist to get a check up,it went perfectly fine no cavities!!! They decided not to put floride on my teeth. They would just set a whole nother appointment. I have 4 loose teeth also. It was this morning at 8.. Well I was supposed to get only floride but I got the gas stuff and a bunch of numbing..that's not normal for just floride. So as she was putting some of that numbing stuff on my teeth one of my teeth fell out LOL.(okay so teeth are my weakness I hate pullin em) well in came the doctor and she numbed my teeth one more time and pulled the 3 other teeth!!!!! It HURT!!!!! I was mad but ohhh I hated it so much!!! I cried a little bit cause I never saw it coming.! Not to mention I'm sick!! So that just makes it so much better!(inserts sarcasm) I had to take some medicine after that it actually wasn't half bad.but my gums hurt and they still kinda hurt. But I won't have to have braces well they think I won't anyway. But I might have to get a retainer thing. Yup this is a horrible day!!

2. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    [​IMG] Sorry about your teeth! [​IMG] Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. But, yea NO braces! That's always a plus. [​IMG]

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Getting braces was pretty miserable, so it will be nice to avoid that, if you can! Hope today is better for you!

4. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on the no cavities and no braces!!! [​IMG] That will definitely make up for the tooth pulling...I promise!

I had to have braces and it was awful! I have pretty full lips, and they would constantly get stuck in the loops for the rubber bands. [​IMG] [​IMG] I had to keep wax on me at all times. They tried everything, and nothing worked. I used to beg for a retainer instead.

I'm sorry that you had a rough time. It's never nice when they spring those kind of surprises on you at the dentist! [​IMG]

Shelly

5. Beed

Beed Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2008
    Ft. Pierce, Florida
    All my siblings had braces. I was lucky and did the retainer deal for 2 or three years. It isn't so bad. You will lisp a little at first. Hope your day gets better hon.

6. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    Quote:That sounds horrible!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by