bad dream last night!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by BIG-BIRD, Aug 20, 2007.

1. BIG-BIRD

BIG-BIRD Out Of The Brooder

Aug 16, 2007
    well last night wasn't a good night I was tossing and turnig all over, I had a dream about the chickens that they were getting way too big for the chicken coop and needed a bigger space, so I put 3 chickens in a pen each so it would not be so crowded then the unthinkable comes and I forgot to close all the lids on the cages and they all flew out of the cages and were every where, when I picked up a few they had bleeding feet blood all over there feathers and not looking too good, I then said to myself that its time for a bigger coop couple weeks later I had a 20x20 chicken coop and 1 acre of grass to free range for all the hens, the hens were all ok after the little accident that happened before.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Big-Bird......wow, you know, they say we dream things that are in our subconscious mind. Are you worried about the space your chickens are in? Might be that you really want more spave, so you can get more chickens!??!!? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Glad it was just a dream.

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:If that is true,,,,,,,,people need to be worried around here.I had a loaded shotgun in my dream last night....... I thought it was just fever induced dream ! [​IMG]

4. Jake

Jake Out Of The Brooder

Jun 21, 2007
    Eastern Tennessee
    OK if thats how it works then I've been thinking about jumping off a cliff. :|

mhmmm [​IMG]

Ha ha ha i'm crazy. or am I [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  5. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    If my dreams were only that tame...

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Ah, the chicken dreams, LOL. I have them often.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by