Bad Feathers On My Chicks??

Settler'sDreamFarm

█ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
11 Years
Aug 7, 2008
Ontario, Canada :)
I picked up one of my EEs just a couple minutes ago and I notice on her back and her tail feathers, some of them are broken and there is just a small spot were there is no feathers. I think a couple of my chicks are like that.

So to put into consideration I have 33 (10 silkies, 10 bantam brahmas, 10 bantam cochins, 3 easter eggers) chicks living in the same area (they love to play and jump). They are 5 weeks old. And my birds DO NOT have big huge bald spots you have to kinda look for the broken feathers.
So is something wrong with my chick??
Or is it probably from playing and being jumped on, is it from a chick feather eating, or is it probably just some random broken feathers and just some spots were feathers have not grown yet? Thanks!!

It could be something in the nervous system of the chicks or their diet
that is making the feathers break try this formula for a couple of weeks and see if they get better

you can feed it to all the chicks just add the amt of vitamins for eah bird fed
MULTIPLY THE RECIPE TIMES CHICKS FED

wet mash probiotics with vitamins FOR EACH CHICK
2 tsp of dry crumbles
4 tsp qt of milk any kind
1 tsp of yoguart
and for each chick in flock put in one 1000 mg of vit E cut end off and add to mix
1 vit B complex for each chick fed crushed and put in the wet mix
also a tablet crushed of selinium mix good and
last add 1 tbsp of apple sauceon top
to get them eating the wet mash probiotic

feed this for several days twice a day
then once a week for life of chicken to restore gut flora in the medicated birds gut
also put 2 tbsp of ACV in gallon of water and do this for several weeks when not putting medication in the waterers

email me with any questions

THESE VITAMINS E,B COMPLEX, SELINIUM ARE FOR THE NERVOUS SYSTEM which the trama

Using this wet mash for a couple of weeks will help the chicks insides be treated for maybe E.Coli and good gut flora
WHICH THESE VITAMINS WILL HEAL
HOPEFULLY THE BIRD GETS BETTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenda L Heywood Brookings SD
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom