bad news :(

jojo54

Songster
Aug 24, 2009
BC Canada
I just got a call from my mom. My dear aunt who just turned 80 died this morning.
hit.gif
Three weeks before her birthday she fell down the stairs and cracked several vertebrae. My cousin talked to my mom recently and said my aunt was doing better and even was up and around in a body brace and walker. Then they had a bout of infectious diarrhea on the ward and unfortunately she caught it and went downhill very rapidly.
hit.gif

At least I can be thankful that I was able to spend some time with her lately.
hugs.gif
Lulu, my lame part-time house chicken and I took a road trip and I visited my aunt daily for a week in the hospital.

It makes me say to everyone - if you are thinking of visiting someone dear to you - DO IT! You may lose the chance in an instant and regret it. Life is too short to put off what is important.

JoJo, I am glad you got to take the trip. I enjoyed reading the post you wrote on the house chickens thread of the time you got to spend with her. It seemed very special, and I am happy for you that you got that time to share with her. And that Lulu took the trip well also
wink.png

I am sorry for your loss, know that you made the end of her time that much better and more special for the both of you.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
sorry to hear about your Aunt. It was nice that you and Lulu got to spend time with her. Remember all the good times you had with Aunty.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom