Bad Parenting! LOL!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by JaciesCoop, Dec 11, 2007.

1. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    I just hoping whomever was taking the pictures got them out of there!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    LOL. Thats sad

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I would hate to think someone took the pics and just left them there.

I have a friend who spends many hours fishing ducklings out of run off grates.

4. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    something similar happened in my town but peole got them out. i think the city had to get involved to undo the grate. i was glad people cared that much.

5. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Hopefully the picture was taken in Boston, where they take care of their ducklings! Remember that book, "Make Way For Ducklings"? That was one of my favorites as a kid... [​IMG]

6. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    thats so sad . it hurt my heart. i sure hope they got them out!

7. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

How could that $%*&&((^ just stand there and watch this happen without stepping in to help!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    uhhh i hate that poor babie i hope the ediot that took the pic's had enough sence to get them out. [​IMG]

9. frizzylizzy

frizzylizzy Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2007
    Thanks for the flashback!! About 20 years ago, my boyfriend and I discovered ducklings in a storm drain on Pacific Avenue in Stockton. I spent a couple of hours with my butt up in the air getting the little guys out!! We did get them all out but were unable to catch the mom. We were afraid that she would lead them over the drain again or out into the busy street and they would get killed. We ended up giving the ducklings to a rescue group.

Elizabeth

10. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I remember those pics , at the time they were attached to the story of their rescue [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by