Bag Bunny. BAD BUNNY!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Jun 14, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Haha! Silly wabbit! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

She threw them all over the place. She tossed the dust pan a couple times too. [​IMG]

4. BCBunnies

BCBunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] That scene looks similar to a pic I took years ago my son was about a year old and he refused to take a nap so I gave him some toys he hadn't played with in a while so they would seem new to him and grabbed a quick shower. I got out and a trail of toilet paper led to the living room and he'd also made a big fluffy pile of it too. I'm sure she had fun and hope she doesn't get into too much trouble for it.

5. debilorrah

Quote:She is still in there tossing them around. WAY too hot in the garage so I have a bun in each bathroom and her in the kitchen. I put the pregnant doe in the shower for the cool tile.

6. Mrs. Feathers

Mrs. Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Silly wabbit. I want to know how you get your bunny to go on the hardwood?
    My boy won't step foot on it so he hangs out only on our 6x10 area rug near his cage.
    Makes for a more contained play area in the house but I would like to see him venture out more.

7. Chickencoop1996

Chickencoop1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    southern nh
    [​IMG]

8. mandelyn

mandelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2009
    Goshen, OH
    Haha!

I have a bad bunny on litter box strike. She would rather throw it across the hutch and spill the contents than use it now. I bought her toys! What's the deal? LOL I'll screw that litter box down to the floor if she keeps at it.

9. debilorrah

Mrs. Feathers :

Silly wabbit. I want to know how you get your bunny to go on the hardwood?
    My boy won't step foot on it so he hangs out only on our 6x10 area rug near his cage.
    Makes for a more contained play area in the house but I would like to see him venture out more.

Baby gate. She has no choice [​IMG]

10. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Funny! I have to force my rabbits to walk on our hard floors as well....A trail of carrots and spinach will usually help coax them here lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by