Ball Python FS: * STILL AVALIABLE!*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Epona142, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    I have a 100% Het Caramel Albino male, he was produced by Adam at 8ball Pythons, I have his paperwork, so you know this is a quality bred animal. He just doesn't fit into my breeding plans.

Eats great, these pictures are very recent, within a week. I'm asking $230 SHIPPED that is a STEAL. These sell as hatchlings for $200, and this guy was $800 when bought! He's ready to go, just think of the future Caramel Albinos you can produce. Remember as well, it will cost me between $60-$70 just to ship him overnight DHL/Fed-Ex.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Contact me via epona1422 (at) peoplepc.com

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    He is gorgeous. My middle son is wanting a Ball Python. We are planning to get one for a Solstice present, so now is a bit early, but he really is beautiful. One question. Does he eat live or f/t?

3. Epona142

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Right now he is taking live mice-small rats, but he is a good eater and switching to pre-killed or frozen thawed shouldn't be too much trouble.

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    [​IMG] Now I am even more tempted. I just can't do live with my snakies. [​IMG]

5. Epona142

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    I know the feeling!! It's hard to sell any, but I really must make room for some new ones coming in. This guy is pretty laid back and a gorgeous snake. At this price he just might go fast though!

[​IMG]

6. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Oh, I know. I will have to talk to my hubby about it, however, who happens to not live with us (compliments of the military). So, if he sells before I decide, I will understand. [​IMG] I can imagine it really is difficult to get rid of any. I get so attached to my snakes. They are the most peaceful, calming, pets I have. If I am feeling stressed I grab a snake.....nothing relaxes me faster. [​IMG]

7. Epona142

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Of course, of course. [​IMG]

Just let me know what you decide, you never know, he might not go as fast as I think. [​IMG]

8. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Cool. [​IMG] I will talk to him tomorrow (he is already in bed tonight). [​IMG]

9. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

hey luvmychicknkids, if this snake doesnt work out for you for whatever reason, you should try petfinder.com. There are alot of snakes in my area and there are probally alot close to you too.

10. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    nice! my male wouldn't be happy if i got him!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by