baltimore craigs list: Need duck and hose??

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Marlinchaser, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/wan/833160173.html

baltimore
    craigslist > items wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-09-08, 7:58PM EDT

Hello.

I am planning tonight to take over the world via the use of a bagless vacuum cleaner and a giant washing machine. However, my assistant has brought to my attention a minor setback of little importance, but still fair relevance: it will be difficult to acquire a duck and a hose at this hour to complete our plan.

I am therefor seeking one duck, mallard preferably; and one slightly used garden hose. I am in need of these as soon as possible, so please respond tonight if you can. An Acme delivery truck can be at your home in a matter of minutes to retrieve the package.

Please, no garden hoses that have had golf balls sucked through them, the stretching causes them to collapse or balloon under stress. I will, however, like a, uhmm... word... with your girlfriend next week when I rule the world.

Thank you for your assistance.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 833160173

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Cute, the link showed the post as flagged for removal.....now on to the improtant part....how do I get ahold of Acme - I have wanted one of those "holes" since I was a kid......

Edit to add - I have a hose but no ducks, sorry....

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by