1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Banchee The Production Ref

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by LoveThemBirds, Feb 23, 2015.

1. LoveThemBirds

LoveThemBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2015
    Petting Buffy Like a Dog
    This is her complete story!

It all started on March I believe.I was at a feedstore and I was so crazy about getting chicks.
    We then decided to get 6 chicks to start my flock off with.I then got home and started getting the watereres ready.I then place them in a crate.I had a tub we decided to take inand place the chicks in .I begin to make videos.Banchee was in a a lot of them.She is calm and very mannered.

Today she is being trained to be the goodest bird ever had!
    ( I will not post pics do to people saying negative things about Banchee.)

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    You got infected on chickens on March 1. I got infected on chickens during one summer. MANY MANY years ago. I feel GOOD. Please do post pix of Banchee ......... Don't think all of us here @ BYC belong to the EVIL EMPIRE. Look at things positive. All my chickens are mostly mutts. Got them all cheap. """"""" they aints gots no pedigree """""" LOL Nobody made any bad remarks about them. FEEL WELCOMED HERE.
    [​IMG]

3. LoveThemBirds

Feb 23, 2015
    Petting Buffy Like a Dog
    Thanks I will get her.

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

People should't say anything derogatory about your birds. [​IMG] Glad you came into the "cult" so to speak! [​IMG] enjoy your birds!

5. LoveThemBirds

Feb 23, 2015
    Petting Buffy Like a Dog
    On Saturday I will stand proud and post pics of her!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by