Band Players!!! BYC's Band Nerds

NuttyChick3n96

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 11, 2011
Sadieville,KY
howdy! this is nuttychick3n or you can call me Chy.
I play an Alto Saxophone (i used to play in my eighth grade band) but now im homeschooled and do it to keep my sanity :snicker

SO! any band or solo players out there? i'd love to hear from you guys because playing and being a part of music is my ultimate passion and i actually hope when im out of high school to maybe find a musical arts type college of sorts.

don't be shy we are all band nerds at heart.so this is the band nerds thread
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif

you know who i pray to sometimes? the BAND GOD!!! (there is many.i bow to them on youtube sometimes.)
bow.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
YES!!!!! a BunnyBun lover!! AND A NERD!! thank god!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

LOOK AT THEM DANCIN BUNNEHS!! oh yes,one day.the mighty bunnybun will rise up from the depths of his home in the tree trunk,AND KNOCK DOWN OUR PRESIDENT!!
wee.gif

anyway *ahem* alright. well,im glad someone feels my pain. i absolutely adore playing my Alto Sax..it keeps me sane when im at the house and such,my public school band that i was in last year placed second in the nationals. our high school was first of course,but! we placed second and they threw me into advanced band my first year in Oregon,so i started off pretty rough,but my first concert i did the only solo,and i played amazing grace with only two mistakes the entire song,so..i consider myself Intermediate,as far as the musical arts are concerned,its my utter passion...to me it..well its like poetry...it can be sad,angry,happy,tender,lustful,whatever you feel can be easily placed into light with a few simple notes and...well i find that absolutely fascinating. i have always had a passion for music and art ever since i was a kid,my mom played several instruments,a few being the guitar,drums,keyboard and a bunch others,my brother played Tenor Sax, (which is a note lower than the alto)

And basically,if you happen to be interested at all,here are the saxophones in order from highest to lowest:

Soprano Sax (now classified as a gold clarinet due to how it is shaped,rubbish i say)
Alto Sax (what i play,kind of in the middle,can do high or low)
Tenor Sax (sort of like a bass)
Baritone Sax (the lowest and largest of them,it'll make the floor tremble under your feet it has such a booming low voice its incredible)

Yes yes! i am a band nerd,as far as book smarts go..not so much HAHA but,the arts...that is one subject i am rather good at. maybe i could post up one of my band songs for you sometime when i figure out how haha

oh oh oh. and BUNNYBUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!
bun.gif

Thank you for your time.

First of all I'd like to say, LOW BRASS RULES!!!!

Trombone
Baratone
trumpet
Eflat alto sax
clarinet
flute
sousaphone (commodaphone)
snare
tri tom
marimba
bells

I was Band President and Drum Major

That qualifies me as a band geek (Beek)

(none of this takes into account string insturments i picked up on my own....my school only had marching band)

Last edited:
Sweet!! lol yesh BEEKS UNIGHT! well. i meant unite. HAHA i forget what my sax is,but i KNOW it the darndest prettiest,most shiniest Alto Sax in THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND THEN SOME! *ahem* sorry.

Back
Top Bottom