Bandog Pup 12wks

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by tonkatuff, Jun 4, 2011.

1. tonkatuff

tonkatuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    Frosty just came back home... he was sold @ 8wks but his new owner called saying "he feared for his safety" after giving Frosty a marrow bone, going to take it away, pup growls (testing the strength of their new pack leader) and he pulls his hand away and backs away from the pup [​IMG] Here is the best part... 10 year old son walks into the room, puts his foot on the bone and proceeds to pick Frosty up and take him to his crate then goes and throws the bone in the garbage... some of us either GOT IT or we don't! Poor kid wouldn't come out of his room when I went to go pick the pup up and hasn't uttered a word to his father all week:tongue

[​IMG]

2. TMNTCkins

TMNTCkins Chillin' With My Peeps

He is beautiful, he is also hudge!!!

3. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Thats really too bad. I guess the silver lining to the situation is that at least someone that ignorant no longer owns one of your pups. [​IMG]

4. QH Girl

QH Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    What a cutie! I don't know why people don't do their research on how to train the breed they are getting.

I bought my now ex DH a pick of the litter doberman puppy years ago. He thought it was so cute when she would claim ownership of the bed and growl at him. Needless to say I had to send them both to obedience school [​IMG]

5. equinelyn

equinelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Southern York County
    Beautiful dog!!! I have the same problem with Jack Russell’s. Some breeds are so smart they test the owners. And you have to nip it in the bud from day one. That poor boy I'd be so sad if I were him [​IMG]

6. Memphisjourney2seramas

Memphisjourney2seramas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    OMG! He is so gorgeous! I lived any closer I would be there in 2 seconds to buy him! WE have a blue that we rescued a year ago. They were going to put him to sleep because they couldn't find anyone to take him and he had been kenneled at the vets office for a month. The vet told the owner that he was not going to purt him to sleep because he was an awesome dog, that they would have to take him some where else to do it! We are so happy we have him. I think my husband loves that dog more than he loves me!!!

7. ccshambhala

ccshambhala Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Va
    [​IMG] he's gorgeous!!!! [​IMG]

8. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    I had to google "bandog" and I know dogs pretty well! WOW is he ever a gorgeous dog!! It's a good thing that owner figured out now that he doesn't know how to handle a breed like that. If that pup had raised by that man, no telling how he would have turned out. Now you can get him in a more suitable home.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Look at those PAWS!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

10. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Oh my! What a big beautiful boy!!! I had to google bandog as well, and I'm in LOVE [​IMG] I've always been a bully breed fan, wonder if my DH would mind a very large puppy....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by