Bangor Maine. Bangor Chicken Swap.

Prospect Farm

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 11, 2013
FMI please join us on facebook at the "Bangor Chicken Swap" page. There you will find more detailed information.

Chicken Swaps will be held at Tractor Supply Company in Bangor Maine April - Sept 2013. All dates will be the 2nd Saturday of each month with the first Swap on April 13th. 9am- 2pm. Rain or Shine.

Will will have a large variety of items. From chicks, to started birds, turkey poults, ducks, geese, a large variety of fowl. Other small livestock or farm animals. Handmade crafts, handmade jewelry, soaps, trinkets. All kinds of good things to check out.

**April 13th Shoes and Shears 4-H club will be there hosting a fund raiser for their club. They will be hosting a bake sale of yummy treats and will be accepting returnables for their bottle drive.

**May 11th we will have information for basic chicken care, basic chicken disease and there will be a couple of licensed NPIP testers on site offering information and scheduling test dates.

The laws and guidelines are posted on our page. PLEASE join our page and read the laws and guideline if you'd like to bring anything to sell at the swaps, thank you.

UPDATE: Tractor Supply Co has asked us to host an early swap. So we will also be having a Swap at the Bangor TSC on Saturday April 6th from 9am to 2pm. This is in addition to our already scheduled swap on Saturday April 13th.

hello my name is dottie would love to see pullits silki at next chicken swap in bangor blue would like to have..ty

hello my name is dottie would love to see pullits silki at next chicken swap in bangor blue would like to have..ty

I am planning on attending the next swap in Bangor. I will be bringing paint silkies (young unsexed or 6 month old cockerels), blues, whites and blacks. pet quality and better.
orpingtons in lavender and black and some blue laced red wyandottes.

I have 11 Rhode Island Red hens that need to be re-homed. Would prefer to trade them for Easter Egger hens. These gals were hatched on March 17th.

Back
Top Bottom