Banny's 2nd Monthly Poultry Contest... This Contest ends Jan. 21st

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Ducks and Banny hens, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Ducks and Banny hens

Ducks and Banny hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Thank you for entering this contest. There is now a 3rd contest. Please enter it!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Name: (Insert Username here)
    Category: (Pick up to 2 categories)
    Bird's Name (If applicable.)
    Bird's Class: (Insert what type of bird it is)
    Traits: (Tell everyone about the bird)
    -Picture(s)-

3. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Oh, and: I'd advise against just telling me that your bird is awesome. There's nothing wrong with that, but it gives me nothing to judge by.

4. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Name: Stephanir1992
    Category:Friendliness
    Bird's Name: No name
    Bird's Class:Bantam cochin
    Traits: about two months old. Pullet. loves attention. will follow me around like im its mom. falls asleep on me. streatches out in my lap like its sun bathing and will fall asleep. she is extreamly sweet to the cats and dogs. u can scratch her like a dog and she will fall over and close her eyes. she loves new people. she is very spoild. she is just too sweet. i love this little bird. shes still so small. shes the size of a soda can.
    -Picture(s)-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    Name: (Insert Username here)
    Category: Bantam Chicken/friendliness
    Bird's Name: Apollo
    Bird's Class: Booted Bantam
    Traits: Tiny, cute banty who loves lapsitting and just crowed for the fist time at 14weeks of age.
    -Picture(s)-
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. fancyfeathers38

fancyfeathers38 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    Australia.
    Name: FancyFeathers38
    Category: Fiendliness and Esthetics
    Bird's Name Fat-Fella
    Bird's Class: large fowl Blue Orpington
    Traits: Fat-Fella is a very caring rooster towards his hens and will protect them from anything. He is covered in at least 5 cm of fluffy feathers. Fat-Fella is super friendly and would make an excellent teddy bear. And then there's those huge eyes.......... [​IMG][​IMG]
    -Picture(s)-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    Name: howfunkyisurchicken
    Category: friendliness
    Birds name: Muffin
    Birds class: mixed breed
    Traits: Muffin is a very friendly little bird, but it wasn't always that way. She was hatched and raised by a broody who was also friendly, but Muffin herself used to not pay much attention to me. Then one day I found her "stuck" in the broody cage. The door was open, but she just couldn't figure out how to get out of there. So I reached in and "saved" her. At least that seems to be her recollection of the whole thing. Now she'll hop up in my lap, or fly up onto my shoulder if I'm doing something at the chicken coop. If I haven't visited in a while, she'll come to the front porch and peck on the door until I open it for her. Shes even followed me to the bus stop to get my children. My DH calls her my stalker. I just love her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Muffin and her buddy Sophie Ann sharing a nest box.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  8. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Name: mother o' chicks 72
    Category: friendliness
    Bird's Name Jermaine
    Bird's Class: Bearded White Bantam Polish
    Traits: We bought Jermaine originally from a Pullet Days(day in which people who have pullets to sell go to a local feed store) where we instantly fell in love with her. She had very pretty eyes and seemed extremely laid back. As soon as we brought her home she began sneezing and we realized we had bought an ill bird. She had a 3 month health guarantee but we did not want to return such a sweet little girl so we spent a week or 2 with her on antibiotics, she got better and is now a chipper and friendly(but rather unintelligent) member of our flock
    -Picture(s)-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Name: mother o' chicks72
    Category: aesthetics
    Bird's Name: Peony
    Bird's Class: Dominique
    Traits: Peony is a sweet and good natured chicken. She doesn't peck at your legs or try to jump out of the coop when you open the door and was the sweetest chick too, she would sleep in your hand and make adorable cooing noises for ages and even now she allows you to pick her up and hold her easily.
    -Picture(s)-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]
    "Coco and Candy"
    Lavender Orpingtons
    "Best friends, there always together!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by