Bantam Ameraucana chicks, bantam wyandotte , splash silkie -Indiana

Not going to any shows due to my work schedule. Let me talk to my son. He lives in Indy. I need to see how far away from you he is. When is the Lebanon show?

Last edited:
I think I might be able to get that day off work, since its a few weeks off. I have never been to a Poultry show and it would be a neat experience. Are you going to be at the Lebanon show?

Are you showing at the Il. show this weekend? My son lives very close to you and is coming up this way Sat. Butif you are showing and won't be home that would not work. I do think I want him reguardless.

Ok. That gives me more time to get things ready here. I do want him. I will probably have my son pick him up on a day and time that is good for both of you. will keep in touch to see when that will be. Let me know what might be good for you.

We will be leaving Friday at noon or later, and getting back sometime Saturday probly in the evening. Sunday we go to church, home around 12:15. Any other time is ok.

Bad, bad, bad news. I am not going to be able to get the roo. What I thought were 4 hens now looks and sounds like I have atleast 1 roo in the bunch. I don't have the room for more than 1 roo. I heard a weird noise when I was on line this morning and just thought it was the dog, as it turns out it was a silkie trying to crow. I am so sorry. I really want that boy.

Back
Top Bottom