Bantam Ameraucana Pullets/Hens BBS or lavender only TN or ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Nov 2, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    My poor Sam has no ladies.He's from Little Ameraucana Mom's stock and I have tried 2 more times to hatch pullets for him and all I have is a bunch of roosters [​IMG] pretty as they are Sam isn't impressed.Looking for 1 or 2 pullets or hens in BBS or lavender only..Must come from nice stock..willing to pay shipping or drive a reasonable distance...KY Northern AL and Northern GA as well as TN

2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    All boys !!! what rotten luck. I wish you were closer I'd give you a hen for you boy !!

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    They are beautiful boys.For some reason though one hatched with a single comb-and he's the prettiest of them all [​IMG] Going to keep one of the blue boys in hopes for some pullets..a good friend is giving me her eggs to hatch for them hers came from your stock as well so I guess all will still be from yours...are you sure you have any hens [​IMG]

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Well I hope you get some hens this time !!! Unlike the Lf the Blue and splash are relatively new to the bantams, so once in awile, I guess there is a throw Back to whatever thet used to get the Blue and splash. I hatched out about 75 chicks this year and I only got 2 single combs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by