Bantam Ameraucana Rooster He's a looker!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Nov 11, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    He'll watch every move you make! Hatched from Seabright's eggs... all I got was these darn roosters...would be super but I have one already that is a family pet and he wanted girls!! Have 2 identical twins and an older brother..I tried twice no less to get a pullet.He's a black. These have tons of potential as breeding roos and make sweet pets as well. Sorry the pic is real bad..will try to get a new one taken soon of them.MAKE ME AN OFFER I need the extra boys out of here
    [​IMG]

2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Quote:Hi, Just curious about two things. One is this a John Blehm Bantie Lave Ameracauna Roo? Also would you consider shipping? Thanks, Beth

3. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    No he's from Little Ameraucana Mom's BBS pens...her daughter is selling them under her name on here again right now as well if you want to see more pics of her stock.He's more blue in person but has great color.I would rather not ship them

4. NellaBean

NellaBean Graceland Farms

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    I'm confused.......is he splash or black?

Have 2 identical twins and an older brother..I tried twice no less to get a pullet.He's a black.

I need a splash bantam ameracuana rooster to cross my black cochin girls with. Blue bearded bantam easter eggers, here i come.​

5. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    We have the 2 splash identical twins and their older brother a black available. I tried twice for a pullet.The first hatch all black roos the second all splash roos [​IMG] who could have that kind of luck?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by