Bantam Ameraucana's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poulets De Cajun, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Hello all,

I've just joined this little forum here, so forgive me if I am not doing this right.

I am looking for Bantam Ameraucana hatching eggs in Blue Wheaten or Wheaten varieties.

If anyone has any, or knows anyone who has any, will you please contact me privately at [email protected]

Thanks so much

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Go to: http://www.ameraucana.org/ then click on the breeders list, and you might be able to find what you are looking for.

3. Poulets De Cajun

I've already contacted every breeder on the Ameraucana Clubs Breeder list. Of the one who replied, the general response was that they dont have them, or they have them but aren't selling them, or I'll have to wait until next year.

4. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    PouletsDeCajun,
    Maybe Sara will let you have some of her bantams but they are blacks, silvers and Lavenders and whites.
    That is a shame you can't find anyone at all that could help you with a start.
    The worse thing is I have passed up a(cheap) pair, wheaten hen and a buff/half? wheaten cock bird at an auction and show that was pure stock from a member because I don't or really can't have bantams where I live because of the hawks sanctuary near me.
    If I run across something I will let you know. Harry

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Oh sure, if you decide on a color I have just let me know. [​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

Sara,

PM Sent.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by