BANTAM Barnevelder Hatching Eggs - 10+

tnchickenut

It's all about the Dels!
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Englewood, TN
I'm auctioning off 10+ as many extras as are available BANTAM Barnevelder hatching eggs.

Bantam Barnies are a work in progress with any breeder and are not tiny, but they are smaller. We only breed the smallest hens to the smallest roosters, and strongly suggest that if you are looking to breed.. you do the same.

However, if what you are looking for is a smaller (compact) size bird for your yard who still lays a very edible size brown egg... then these are for you!

Just set and hatched - 100% hatchability here. (have some chicks for sale locally, if you are local and interested.)

Shipping is $12.70, thats the actual shipping cost of $10.70 plus $2 for packing materials used to insure the eggs safe arrival.

Paypal only please, and eggs will not be shipped out until payment is made and cleared.

Thanks for looking!

The pics are recent... they are full size in them.

47639_barniehen.jpg

47639_bantambarnieflock2.jpg

47639_bantambarnieflock3.jpg

Last edited:
those are so pretty! I want them but i don't have the room and with the winter coming I don't have enough time to build a new coop.. I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM LOOKING AT MORE EGGS!!! please someone do this to me
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom