Bantam Barnevelder Pair - 11 weeks old - 3 sets available - East TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tnchickenut, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I have three pairs of a Bantam Barnevelders available. This listing is for ONE pair. They are just shy of 11 weeks old.

I breed the smallest hens to the smallest roosters in a effort to bring size down. As you may know, Bantam Barnevelders can vary in size from breeder to breeder.

I can send more pictures on request of chicks and/or parent stock. I can also put parent hens next to other bantams and standards for size reference if you like.

Pickup only. We do deliver birds to public meeting places and do not allow visitors for biosecurity and safety reasons. I can take all the photos you need to make your mind up.

We can meet you anywhere in Monroe or McMinn County.... Athens and Sweetwater exits if you want to meet by the interstate. Anything further out, email and we can talk about it.

Please send questions by PM... thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    photos of your egg color?

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I would like some size comparison pics if it wouldnt be too much trouble and also would you be having any eggs for sale next year ?

4. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    "Please send questions by PM... thanks"

Sorry. I didn't get your questions.

I don't ship chicks, I can send pictures of size comparison if you email me at [email protected] and I can send pics of eggs when they lay another one. I do not put lights on birds in winter. Yes, we will have eggs available for shipping in spring.

Thanks for looking. I have them on craigslist now (Knoxville, Chattanooga, NW GA). Have a few people "thinking" about it and asking their spouces... so possibly only one pair available. Thanks for looking!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by