Bantam Barred Cochin Cockerel, Southern California - FREE -

Wood's Farm

Chirping
14 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Running Springs, CA
I have a sweet little cockerel who is seven weeks old I must find a home for. He is a bantam barred cochin that I got from ham and eggs in Norco, CA. He is supposed to have the frizzle gene, since one of his parents was a frizzle, eventhough he is not a fizzle. He is very nice and loves to hang around me in the yard and follow me where ever I go. I cannot keep him due to city regulations. I need to find him a home, so he is free and I am even willing to drive or meet halfway within reason. Please someone give this guy a home before I get even more attached than I am now.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_1157.jpg

If you got her as pullet, you can call her and make an appointment to take him back and she will exchange it for a pullet. If you bought a bunch of chicks striaght run, no such deal available. When you buy something from her she gives a business card to you with what you bought written on the back. If it says pullet, you can trade up for free. Just show her the card.

When we got them they were supposed to be frizzles but she did not sex them. We didn't get a card when we got them either. It felt weird too, we just pulled up to the gate and she brought them out to us. I don't know if this is how she does it everytime, but it felt strange. I think I might give her a call and see if she might consider taking him back. If not, I will just have to keep trying to find him a home. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom