1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam BBS Orp Eggs - TN ((SOLD))

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by needmorechickens!, Jan 13, 2009.

1. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    I have a lot of orders already and need to hold off taking more orders for now. I may open it back up again in Spring. Thank you all for your orders and I will get them to you as quickly as possible.

Original post:

Let me know if you are interested in Bantam BBS Orp eggs. I am making a list. Send me your name, when you would like some eggs, and preferred contact info.

[​IMG]

Right now, I have a Black Roo in with a blue hen and a black hen, so I would like to sell in groups of 6-8 eggs to ensure freshness. They will be $20 + $6 shipping.

I have a splash hen that hopefully will be laying soon and then I could send larger orders. [​IMG]

I have a lot of orders already and need to hold off taking more orders for now. I may open it back up again in Spring. Thank you all for your orders and I will get them to you as quickly as possible.

~Rebecca

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    ME, ME, ME!!!!
    I'll PM you!

4. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Rebecca will you hatch me a pretty blue hen like the mother? I am tired of bad hatches and only getting roosters. [​IMG] They are gorgeous!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  5. Slightly Cracked

Slightly Cracked Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    I REALLY want some but it has to be when it warms up!! Hubby said NO MORE CHICKS IN THE BATHROOM!! And I think he means it! [​IMG]

I definatly want some come March when the chicks would only have to spend SOME time in the house. [​IMG]

I have some bantam black wyandottes, bantam brown leghorns, or bantam black and birchen cochins if you are interested in trading in the spring.

6. needmorechickens!

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Quote:Well you never know, the large fowl eat so much I may start getting more bantams!

You want me to put you on the list for March?
    ~Rebecca

7. RonnieAtkeson

RonnieAtkeson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Tahlequah Oklahoma
    That blue hen is AMAZINGLY beutiful. Put me on your list hopefuly for the end of Febuary. I should be getting some Barred Rock bantams that time next month also. What is the average weight of bantam Orpingtons, never been around one?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  8. needmorechickens!

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Quote:Ok I will check my spreadsheet when I get home and see if the end of February is still open.
    As for the weight, I don't know, but I am going to see if I can find out.
    [​IMG]
    ~Rebecca

9. RonnieAtkeson

RonnieAtkeson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Tahlequah Oklahoma
    Thanks, id love a coop full of those blue beuties you got. So can only the blue hen produe blue or does the Black roo and Hen have a chance if its in there genes?

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    How soon can I get them?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by