1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Bantam Black Cochin Pair of Roosters need reHoming - (Free) Lakewood WA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ChickenBeliever, Jun 21, 2018.

1. ChickenBeliever

ChickenBeliever In the Brooder

Jun 14, 2018
    Northwest Washington State
    This pair is approximately 8 weeks old and are beautiful, with full and lovely feathers. They seem to be in demand, so I do hope I can re-home them soon. I am not allowed to have a roo where I live :( But, let's find a great flock for these guys! They are sweet and have been handled. And they sing such lovely sounds! More colorful that the pic shows. And, they are comical. No re-homing fee. I would appreciate any leads you can provide me. Thank you! 20180614_141246_resized.png

2. ChickenBeliever

ChickenBeliever In the Brooder

Jun 14, 2018
    Northwest Washington State
    Successful re-homing. Thanks!

Cyprus likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: