Bantam Blue Rosecomb Chicken Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WinterSkyMoonRanch, Jul 15, 2011.

1. WinterSkyMoonRanch

WinterSkyMoonRanch Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    California
    For your hatching enjoyment 6 + (extras if I have them) Bantam Blue Rose Comb hatching eggs.

About the Rosecomb: Rosecomb chickens acquired their name because of the shape of their large combs. They are a true bantam with no larger fowl related to them. This bird is one of the oldest bantam breeds, dating back to the 14th century. It is basically an ornamental bird and became popular after King Richard III started raising them. They have enormously luxuriant tails, white earlobes and large combs.

I pack my eggs very carefully; however, due to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Please leave feedback according to the condition of the eggs upon arrival. I do send a list of helpful hatching tips with each order. I ship USPS Expedited. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Is it just me or the light or does your rooster have brown/orange leakage around his neck? [​IMG]

~ Aspen

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Do you have any pictures of your females?

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Love that roo! I bought 2 batches of your eggs off of e-bay. I hope I get a roo that looks like yours!
    ( two-stones-creations)

5. WinterSkyMoonRanch

WinterSkyMoonRanch Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    California
    I hope you do too! Mad crazy for these little birds! So regal and beautiful![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by