Bantam Blue Salmon & Salmon Faverolles Eggs ~ 18

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HatTrickSilkies, Jan 24, 2010.

1. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    18 Blue Salmon & Salmon Faverolles Bantams Eggs. Shipping is 15.00.
    Beautiful, docile and hardy bantams.
    For additional pictures visit my Farm Website.

~ Nikki

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Nikki's stock is great! I got my little flock from her and all but a pair is from her flock. She has some of the best faverolles you will find in the country. I have a set of eggs due on Friday from her and they look great! You won't be disapointed by these birds. They are docile, easy to handle, lay well, and are super hardy. Someone get these before my bator empties out again and I have to [​IMG]

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Will you have smaller amounts later? I don't know what I'd do if I had 18 hatch, LOL... hubby would kill me. : )

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Get 18 [​IMG] You can never have to many faverolles I am buying some LF eggs shhhh

5. HatTrickSilkies

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Quote:Sure, I can do a dozen for $25, just PM me when you're ready [​IMG]

Thanks

6. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    Henry, i'm surprised your mom hasn't said to stop getting so many birds! i hope you have room for them all when they hatch [​IMG]

chickenzoo, my dh is about the same way. if more are coming in some have to go, he keeps saying. [​IMG]

HatTrick, i'd love to get these but i will have to wait till next month. is there any way to be put on a list for February for about 6-12 eggs?

7. HatTrickSilkies

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Chickie'sMoma :

Henry, i'm surprised your mom hasn't said to stop getting so many birds! i hope you have room for them all when they hatch [​IMG]

chickenzoo, my dh is about the same way. if more are coming in some have to go, he keeps saying. [​IMG]

HatTrick, i'd love to get these but i will have to wait till next month. is there any way to be put on a list for February for about 6-12 eggs?

Hi Chickie'sMoma,

Just PM me whenever you're ready and I'll take care of you (or shall I say the girls will...[​IMG] )

Thanks,
    ~ Nikki​

8. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    wonderful and thank you for keeping these beautiful little birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by