Bantam Bungalow...Covered Run, Storage Finished ......Update!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by fireguy56, Nov 4, 2011.

1. fireguy56

fireguy56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2010
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Hi, Today I got alot acomplished in the rund area. Painted all of the run roof framing, installed the metal roof and built the gate and set up temporary chain link fence panels in the run area. The girls took their first steps outside today. Didn't get any photos of the run as it was getting dark. Here are two pics showing the roof finished and storage cabinet. Their feeder and water fount will be under metal roof to protect it during rainy weather. Will be building a ramp from pop door to ground tomorrow and spreading some more sand in the run among other things. Really starting to shape up. Hopefully have electricity run on Sunday along with finishing touches. Last thing will be finishing shingles on roof now that I can stand on metal roof...makes it alot easier. Thanks for looking.
    Erik

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AlienChick

AlienChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    Very nice. [​IMG]

3. real_redhead

real_redhead Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    That's awesome wanna take a trip to VA!!! I would love a coop like that haha

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I like it! [​IMG]

5. 7&8

7&8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Maine
    Sweet! [​IMG]

6. daver

daver Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Linden, NC
    That is just awesome!!![​IMG]

Dave

7. EggyErin

EggyErin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2011
    N. Ga mountains
    So cute, so depressing.... I'm just now staining my coop after having it a year.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by