Hello all, So for those of you asking to keep the pictures coming here is latest. Didn't get much done today...kinda having a little back issue, so I just put the partitions in the nest boxes. Then I installed the roost and a "roost" at front of nest boxes to help with entering. Also took leftover Congoleum and cut pieces to fit in each nest box opening. Still need to build a ramp to roost to help little girls go up easier. May do that later. Here are some pics. Erik Nest box dividers in place. View from outside. Interior view showing front of nest boxes. V shaped plywood on front of boxes discourages the girls from roosting on the edge of boxes and pooping in them. Worked on our big coop, hope it works for this one. Roost installed so that girls can look out windows and catch the sun coming up.