Bantam Calico Cochin eggs...12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, May 6, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

12+ eggs from my calico bantam Cochin project pen. This variety is an ongoing project...I just LOVE the multi-colored chicks. These are NOT mille fleur projects...I'm not focusing on any color pattern at all. I simply want flashy colored bantam Cochins with all the beautiful qualities of the Cochin breed...I'm working on body type, feet color, etc. This is my "fun" pen. All of the chicks are hatching out multi-colored and absolutely adorable. To still be in the project stage, the type is good, all have nice yellow feet, and they continue to change colors as they mature. Every time I open the hatcher, it's like Christmas morning....I just never know what I'm going to find.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate, nor for any damage incurred to the eggs during USPS transit. Paypal payment is expected within one hour of auction's end. Immediately following the auction's end, I will pm the winning bidder with payment instructions.

A pullet from last fall's hatch:
    [​IMG]

Breeders:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. drowningcreek

drowningcreek Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2011
    North Georgia
    Beautiful!

3. shelleyb1969

Thanks! A few of the posted pics are a few weeks old and the breeders are even prettier now that spring is here. I just love the colors and abstract patterns.

4. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    [hands over eyes]

I did not see anything interesting or spectacularly beautiful here. I will not bid on eggies. I will move on with out peeking.

5. shelleyb1969

Quote:Oh dear...NOTHING interesting? [​IMG] Maybe I should go take some more pics.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. shelleyb1969

Let me tempt you with this...a pic of a pullet from last fall's hatch. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    *faints*

8. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    Quote:Laree....stay away from my eggs......I know where you live..LOL

9. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Quote:Laree....stay away from my eggs......I know where you live..LOL

I'll stay away, if you come have lunch soon.

ETA: I can always hit up shelley later. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. shelleyb1969

There will be at least 14 eggs in this shipment. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by