Bantam Chick Breeds

MinervaELS

Songster
Oct 8, 2017
I have three varieties of bantam chicks and was hoping to figure out what they might look like as adults. Here are some pictures of each kind.

wJjtFY1.jpg

7EGn8N1.jpg

I have five total of these, with varying amounts of light and dark on them.

ZCkGdFO.jpg

xoSoBzT.jpg

Six total of these. Are these Old English Game bantams? If so, will they all be the same color? I'm having a hard time figuring out the varieties of those. The feathers coming in aren't all the same colors even though their chick colors are mostly the same.

jlugTHJ.jpg

thGB0nV.jpg

Three of this kind, each with varying amounts of white.

Any help would be much appreciated. :D

I can't guarantee all of the breeds since you probably have to wait till they feather out but picture #5 and #6 looks like a golden laced Wyandotte bantam

Thanks for the input! The bottom ones definitely look like those golden sebrights. So the white and black ones and the chipmunk ones are all OEG bantams of some sort? Any way to know what they'll look like, or is it just a crapshoot until they're older and feather out?

The bottom two are gold laced Sebrights . Are all chicks the same age. Please post new photos when they are fully feathered out - about 8 weeks old. Thank you

The third and fifth chicks pictured are a week older than the others. I have half and half when it comes to ages.

Are the ones colored like the first two silver sebrights?

Back
Top Bottom